Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Morning Kiss



Please wake me in the morning
With a soft and tender kiss.
Help me start my new day out
With a little bit of bliss.




Your feet are very silent
As you walk across the floor.
And not a single noise is made
when you lightly close the door.



You catch me sleeping deeply,
Completely unaware:
You gently touch, and with your hand,
You brush away my hair.



A little smile does cross my lips;
You wonder at my dream.
I look like I enjoy it,
Or so that it would seem.



You settle in beside me,
And you gaze upon my face.
Using just your fingertips,
My lips you lightly trace.



I think the story must be true,
Prince Charming does exist.
For just like in the fairy tale,
On my lips you place a kiss.



What better way to greet the day
As dawn begins to break,
Than to have my lover,
With a kiss, help me to awake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More