Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Biography

Today is my 31th birthday. I was born on 25 of April 1980 in Kaung Kyi Owe Tan Ward,Pyay City,Bago Division,Myanmar.My father's name is U Kyaw Myint & my mother's name is Daw Than Than Aye.Without them,I could not enter to the world.
My Father & Mother


Here is my child hood photos!!


I think,May be ,at home

At Pyay Garden


This photo was taken on the way to Shwe Sat Taw Pagoda.

With My Father @ Ngar Htat Gyi Monastery



Primary School
Got the Prize for 8th Standard
At Htoo Chun Camp(with U Soe Myint & Daw Kyine Kyine)





With My Friends @ Shwe San Taw Pagoda
(Aung Kyaw Naing,Phyo Zin,Myat Thu,Aung Htun Lin,Steven,Yan Naung Thein,Aung Myo Thu,Kyaw Naing Soe)
With Zaw Naing Win

I got one sister names Win Pa Pa Kyaw on 1985 and one brother named Min Khant Kyaw on 1999.


Until 9th standard,I was in Pyay with my family.In my child hood, I never thought that I wouldn't go to other place leaving my home town and my child hood friends.But due to fake,I passed my entry to University exam from Taung Twin Gyi(Htoo Chun Camp).After that I was in Taung Gyi ,Shan State and moved to Yangon.
I attended YTU from 2000 to 2003.I met the one lady named Eindra Aung at Thanlyin GTC.We was studied there 1st and 2nd year.I fell in love with her at 1st year.



We were joined some local companies after got the degree for University.We love each other and passed through the days happily.In 2007,I felt that there was no further for me working in local companies.So i quit my job and looking for foreign job.Luckily,I got a job from Singapore.
In 2007 August,I started working in Ademco.In end of September,Eindra reached to singapore and she got a job from logistic company.We traveled around Singapore on holidays.


I was working as service engineer in Ademco until 2009, August. In September,management assigned me to work as project engineer .And then,they send me to one of IR project in Singapore .



We married at ROM of Singapore on 23rd of January 2010.


Now my wife got pregnant and the baby is now 3 months old.Every evening,she vomit what she ate in the morning and not comfortable for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More