Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

About Me



In 1980,I was born in Pyay,Myanmar.
I was there until passed 9th standard.I passed 10th standard from Htoo Chun Camp at Taung Twin Gyi.At 2000, I joined to Yangon Technological University. First two years, I studied the engineering at Thanlyin Government Technology. I met her(My Love) there.The rest four years, we were moved to Hlain Thar Yar.There was a new Building(YTU).We studied Electrinics Engineering subject.We got a Degree at 2004.During 2004 to 2007 AUG, I worked local companies to get experiences .At 2007 AUG, I came here Singapore to work. Now I am working as Project Engineer. After 2 months I worked in Singapore,my girlfriend also came to here. Now we already married and trying to get a happy and peaceful life.
UPDATE: On 18 Oct 20011,5:54 AM,0ur beloved son,Zwe Thi Ha came in to our family.We are so happy for our son and life is now full of pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More