Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Valentine from in my dreams





A Valentine from in my dreams
who moves within the moon-lit beams.
His feet are silent on the floor,
my pleading eyes do now implore;



I’ve felt more joy than I have known,
don’t let me go through life alone.
The miracle you’ve given me,
I want so very much to be...



A better person than I am,
no more the sacrificial lamb.
My heart that once was cold as stone,
now warmed with kindness you had shown.



You are my wings when I need flight,
my comfort in the dark of night.
I am the sand, you are the sea,
your surging waves wash over me.



You are the wind upon my skin,
the very air that I breathe in.
You are the sun when I am cold,
providing warmth unto my soul.


You are the song my heart now sings,
the joy and laughter that it brings.
You are the stars up in the sky,
an angel sent from up on high
.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More