Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Meaning of Love



1. You are like the sunshine so warm , You are like sugar , So sweet .... you are like you
And that's the reason why I love you!

2. If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see
how much you mean to me.

3. I miss you so,here around me, So many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your
lovely smile, I miss you each say more and more!

4. Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME!


5. I wanted send you all my love but the postman said it was too big!


6. I hope that you finally understand , that I will love you until the end, because your just my
girl, you are also my best friend.

7. I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I an when I am with you.

8. Loved you yesterday , love you still, always have, always will.

9. The shortest word for me is " I "
The sweetest word for me is " Love "
The only word for me is " You "

10.Good days come often , Bad days so too, But the best days only come when I'm with you.

11. I will love you until my heart stops beating.

12. I love you 2-day
I love you 2-morrow
put it together
I love you 4-ever.

13.You are always in my heart, here and every where, There is no one in the whole world
that makes me feel this way.

14. Nothing to you , but you'll always be special to me.

15. A day without your love is a day without life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More